Friday, September 24, 2010

Change My Look


In this project we used the quick layer mask tool alot, and we used the clone tool sometimes. In the first picture, it's me and Justin Bieber with different colored hair which I used the quick layer mask on, and our eyes, which I changed the color of by using the eliptical lasso tool. In that picture i also added in a different background using copy and paste. In the second picture, I put my partner Brodie in a background of a football game and I added in a little girl praying on the sidelines and a running cat on the field, for these I used the quick selection tool. I also changed the color of his hair and eyes using the same tools that I used in the first picture. In the last picture I changed Justin Bieber's hair color with the quick mask tool, and I changed the color of his eyes with the eliptical lasso tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment